|Home The School Sections Facilities Academics Extra-Curricular Admissions Calendar Examination Afternoon School News & Press Contact Us|
Jobs @ DPS & C Sahiwal
Situations Vacant 1
Established in 1986, DPS is a well known institution of Sahiwal. Campus is spread over 61 acres of land. It has more than five thousand students and an excellent teaching staff comprising of almost 300 teachers. DPS has brilliant record in academic field. DPS started Afternoon School in 2009. Staff is required for the Morning & Afternoon School and Chichawatni Campus. Applications are invited from suitable candidates for the following vacant posts in Divisional Public School & Inter College Sahiwal. Requisite qualification and terms and conditions of service are given below. (Candidate must specify the campus while applying)
Terms & Conditions
1. Candidate with maximum age of 40 years are eligible to apply and no application beyond the prescribed age limit will be entertained. However, relaxation in the age limit may be considered after approval of the Chairman S.E.T.S.
2. Candidates may download application form from the web site of NTS website (www.nts.org.pk)
3. Candidates shall submit the application form (duly filled in) alongwith test fee of Rs. 550/- in favour of NTS, attested copies of degrees/certificates/ CNIC and two recent photographs directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on application form.
4. Test fee shall be paid in any branch of UBL, MCB, or ABL on prescribed bank challan (attached with application form) which may be downloaded from website of NTS.
5. Last date of submission of application is 16th September 2013.
6. List of eligible candidates shall be available on NTS website on 20th September 2013.
7. Roll No Slips can also be downloaded from NTS website (www.nts.org.pk).
8. Pay & Allowances as per Govt. of Punjab applicable at Sahiwal.
9. Facility of Contributory Provident Fund is available.
10. Single accommodation for male teachers is available on nominal charges.
11. Experienced teachers will be given preference.
12. NTS test will be held in DPS Sahiwal on 29th September 2013 at 09:00 A.M.
13. No T.A/D.A. will be admissible for Tests/Interview.
14. Candidates who have already appeared in NTS National Teacherís Database Program and secured 50 marks or above, shall apply direct to Divisional Public School & Inter College Sahiwal, along with their NTD Score card and Job application with attested copies of degrees/certificate/CNIC and two photos.
15. DPS & ICS Sahiwal reserves the right of decreasing/increasing/cancelling any vacancy without prior notice.
16. Candidates are not allowed to apply for more than one post.
Situations Vacant 2
Terms & Conditions
1. Pay & Allowances as per Govt. of Punjab applicable at Sahiwal.
2. Facility of Contributory Provident Fund is available.
3. Interview will be held separately and informed accordingly.
4. Application form can be downloaded from DPS website (Download Application Form)
5. Application form along with attested copies of degrees/certificates/national Identity Card, details of experience and passport size photograph may be sent to this office by 20th September 2013
6. No T.A/D.A. will be admissible for Interview.
7. DPS & IC Sahiwal reserves the right of decreasing/increasing/cancelling any vacancy without prior notice.
8. Relaxation within upper age limit with the approval of Chairman S.E.T.S.