Jobs @ DPS & C Sahiwal
DIVISIONAL PUBLIC SCHOOL & INTER COLLEGE SAHIWAL
A project of Sahiwal Educational Trust, Sahiwal
Established in 1986,
DPS is a well known institution of Sahiwal. Campus is spread over 61 acres of
land. It has more than 9500 students and an excellent teaching faculty
comprising of almost 425 teachers. DPS has brilliant record in academic
field. DPS started
Terms & Conditions
1. Candidates with maximum age of 45 years are eligible to apply and no application beyond the prescribed age limit will be entertained.
2. Candidates may download application form from the web site of DPS (www.dpsswl.com)
3. Application Form must be submitted along with original bank receipt of Rs. 600/-. Please attach attested copies of degrees/certificates, CNIC, detail of experience and 3 passport size photographs. Complete application must reach DPS Sahiwal by 25th July 2019. In-complete application will not be entertained. Application can be submitted in person also.
4. Pay & Allowances equivalent Govt. of Punjab Pay Scales applicable at Sahiwal / Chichawatni.
5. Facilities of Contributory Provident Fund and Old Age benefit are available.
6. Single accommodation for male/female teachers is available on nominal charges.
7. Experienced teachers will be preferred.
8. Written Test will be held in DPS Sahiwal 04th August 2019 (Sunday) at 08:00 A.M.
9. No T.A/D.A. will be admissible for Tests/Interview.
10. DPS Sahiwal reserves the right of decreasing/increasing/cancelling any vacancy without prior notice.
11. Candidates can apply only for one vacancy in Pay Scale 16 or 17. Double candidature will not be accepted.
Note: Retired Professor can also apply against post in Pay Scale 17. No written test will be held for them. Pay will be negotiable.
Brig. (R) Syed Anwar ul Hasan Kirmani